We're Not Gonna Take It! We're Not Gonna Take It!

Good Animation

Good ani9mation and mock camera movements and perspective. I can definitely see Jhonen Vasquez's art influence. My only critique is small. The scribbles behind the pounding fist took me out of the illusion. A smoothed burst would have been better. :)

Sadistic: Raito Sadistic: Raito

OMG YES!

This is lovely drawings and good work in flash!
The song really fits the character's personalities and coincides with the story's plot.
My advice is that the lips seem to move too slow.
Good work.

If They Make Dead Space 3 If They Make Dead Space 3

Very funny

I think that storyline and dialogue are more important than fancy animation, so I can say that this is very funny, witty and the pics give it just that much more impact.
My only crit. is to type stop(); at the end of the script so it doesn't loop when it's done.

Bleach: Dress Up H/Ichigo Bleach: Dress Up H/Ichigo

Good job, however, I think you should draw the best part of his anatomy. Instead of a blank wierd empty skin area. Establish the sexy man that he is.
God knows Newgrounds has enough vagina...Let's even it out. :)

Silent Hill: Room 304 Silent Hill: Room 304

Very Good 5/5

I love the whole story. Very SH styled. Great puzzles. I spent a good chuck of time playing this. My only advice is to make more things clickable so that its not always obvious where the keys are hiding.

Silent Hill: FR Silent Hill: FR

Getting better!

I love the sounds, esp. the fog horn. The puzzles were fun. My fave part was finding out what he did. This goes with the canon SH games as to why they are "being punished in hell." My advice, more places to go when looking for items so you can get lost and discouraged, just like in the canon games!