Bleach: Dress Up H/Ichigo Bleach: Dress Up H/Ichigo

Good job, however, I think you should draw the best part of his anatomy. Instead of a blank wierd empty skin area. Establish the sexy man that he is.
God knows Newgrounds has enough vagina...Let's even it out. :)

Silent Hill: Room 304 Silent Hill: Room 304

Very Good 5/5

I love the whole story. Very SH styled. Great puzzles. I spent a good chuck of time playing this. My only advice is to make more things clickable so that its not always obvious where the keys are hiding.

Silent Hill: FR Silent Hill: FR

Getting better!

I love the sounds, esp. the fog horn. The puzzles were fun. My fave part was finding out what he did. This goes with the canon SH games as to why they are "being punished in hell." My advice, more places to go when looking for items so you can get lost and discouraged, just like in the canon games!

FOG ep. 2 FOG ep. 2

Improvement

Much better with the puzzles! It got my mind working. However, I went to all the trouble of deciphering, "The gstes of hell are closed. There is no escape." But I didn't use it or get any kind of reward. While it is a cool concept, what is the purpose?

FOG ep. 1 FOG ep. 1

Good Start

OOOH! I like it! I like that the sound effects are just like SH. My advice it more "puzzles" that are harder to figure out tho the fishing pole was a good idea.