We're Not Gonna Take It! We're Not Gonna Take It!

Good Animation

Good ani9mation and mock camera movements and perspective. I can definitely see Jhonen Vasquez's art influence. My only critique is small. The scribbles behind the pounding fist took me out of the illusion. A smoothed burst would have been better. :)

Sadistic: Raito Sadistic: Raito

OMG YES!

This is lovely drawings and good work in flash!
The song really fits the character's personalities and coincides with the story's plot.
My advice is that the lips seem to move too slow.
Good work.

If They Make Dead Space 3 If They Make Dead Space 3

Very funny

I think that storyline and dialogue are more important than fancy animation, so I can say that this is very funny, witty and the pics give it just that much more impact.
My only crit. is to type stop(); at the end of the script so it doesn't loop when it's done.

Dead Space Fail Dead Space Fail

Ha ha. Very funny. It is an accurate parody of the game. My small criticism is that I feel the insane babbling was hilarious at first but then over used. Great animation and audio too! Good job.

Team Fortress 2 Danjo Team Fortress 2 Danjo

Awwws!

I love your art! I wish I could fave each individual frame!

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

JOHNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! I can't believe you had Nny and Pyramid Head in it!

JTHM - FO JTHM - FO

Absolutly Amazing!

This was incredible! The animation was good, you kept Nny in character, and the style looks just like Jhonen's. 10+

Awesome Compilation Vol 3 Awesome Compilation Vol 3

So funny!

I loved Sahdow of the awesome. Best parts: nonsensible jiberish and hey, if I wanted a hint I would have bougth the strategy guide! That always tweaked me out, too.

Awesome Compilation Vol 1 Awesome Compilation Vol 1

That was great.

There's this wall that I could easilly jump over.... lol. I hate that. Was that the thing from...? LOL.

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

LOL!

You think THAT'S hard, I'm just the tutorial level! Then he kills the players guide! So funny!